Giant Pandas

Pandas are black and white, fuzzy, adorable animals that live mostly in China. I think pandas are the best animals in the world! They eat more bamboo than any other food. Yet we use their food source as decorations, houses, and sell it for money. My question is why should we benefit from their suffering? Also, why do so many people ask why the Giant Pandas are almost extinct as they put their expensive bamboo in a crate to be exported? It is purely pathetic! I think we could use more environmentally safe materials for decoration. Like paintings or mirrors. I know that not everybody knows about this concern, but I do and I’m ready to take action! Some people think that it is cool to have something related to pandas in their house and that it is good for the pandas to have this in our houses. I know this because I thought that when I was young, but now I am more aware of the reality of the bamboo’s story. This might not mean much to you guys, but it does for me. Let’s not let the pandas go extinct and let’s take action!